Showing all 6 results
To create an account, please fill out your information. Your account will be reviewed and approved within the next 24 to 48 hours. Keep an eye on the approval email.
Recently Viewed Products
Video Instructions On How to Change Your Replacement Filter
Is installation difficult? Can I do it myself?
Installing our water filters is typically straightforward and can be done by most customers without professional assistance. Our products come with detailed installation instructions and necessary hardware.
If you encounter any difficulties or have concerns about the installation process, our customer support team is available to provide guidance and support.
What is your shipping policy? How long does it take for orders to arrive?
We offer free shipping on all orders placed with Eco Water Socal. The exact shipping time may vary depending on your location and other factors.
Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 1-3 business days. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information. For more details, please refer to our Shipping Information page.
Warranties are voided if not installed by an Ecowater dealership
As our name implies, EcoWater is committed to using water responsibly – from the design and production process, to manufacturing one of the most efficient softener on the market today. But our responsibility and commitment extend to more than just water. After all, Eco was part of our name long before “green” became the global standard it is today.
Eco-Friendly Water Systems
- EcoWater water softeners use fewer than 17.5 kilowatt hours of energy per year. That equates to less than $3.00 per year to operate your EcoWater water softener.
- Our water softeners, conditioners and refiners regenerate only as needed, saving up to 50% on water and salt versus timer-based models.
- We offer HydroLink® technology in our water conditioners and refiners, which monitors your family’s water consumption, creating awareness of water usage.
- An EcoWater softener boosts the efficiency of other water using appliances such as your water heater, washing machine and dishwasher by eliminating scale build-up in the appliances.
Health and Safety
- EcoWater eliminates the use of harmful compounds in its manufacturing processes.
- Your EcoWater-treated water keeps countertops, sinks, tubs and showers free from the build-up of scale, as well as dirt and grime.
- Your EcoWater system allows you to use less soap, chemicals and cleaning detergents, which results in less going down the drain and into your community’s ground water or water system.
Reduce, Recycle, Reuse
- EcoWater follows an integrated approach to recycling and waste management. We apply this approach from the earliest stages of product design through manufacturing and shipping.
- We are diligent about measuring and controlling our energy usage and air and water emissions.
- Water used in manufacturing and testing product is captured and reused.
- Advanced engineering of our water softeners and water refiners leads to a reduction in your home’s energy consumption and extends appliance life cycles, all of which lead to a smaller environmental footprint.
- EcoWater continually reduces the environmental impact of our products, including the way they are packaged, shipped and sold.